1. Christmas is over - why is it the day after Christmas I want nothing to do with Christmas? The days before I was tempted by the Christmasy items in the store. But now that they are 70% off they hold no appeal what so ever. Christmas is over! Let's move on!
2. Christmas is over - What? Already? All that anticipation? All that waiting? How did that happen?
3. I have discovered that nun bowling is really, really fun! I'm sad that this is not my own game. I want one!
4. New Years is coming - Who cares? Never really got into this "holiday" and I'm getting to old to stay up that late!
5. Next week school starts again - this is good if you are a parent....
6. The weatherman is saying it might snow tomorrow...the weathermen always break my heart!
7. Tyler has a new electric guitar, I'm proud of him for saving his $$$ and I'm thankful to friends and family who gave him $$$ for Christmas so he could get it. I'm not excited about going to sleep to the sound or waking up to it... Anybody want to donate for a sound proof studio out back?
8. I am seriously considering spending $200 on a class at the gym. Yes, it's a weight loss challenge. I'm competitive, it might be the motivation I need...but $200????
9. The Thursday before Christmas I became the not so proud owner of a gold fish....I have a hard time choosing wisely during white elephant games....Thankfully 2 min later it was taken from me...
10. That same evening my son became a pirate....
11. My husbands GRANDPARENTS came for Christmas...They are amazing! Ty is their youngest Great-grandchild at 13.
12. In Feb they will celebrate their 71st wedding anniversary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't even fathom that!
13. Christmas is over....another year in the record books...I hope you had a good one!