Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Tuesday Thoughts

So I survived waiting through Monday.  As I waited a few things happened;

1.  Jeff had a phone interview with another company which just unexpectedly called him

2.  Jeff had an email response to a job he had applied to last week

3.  My husband's ego enjoyed a much needed boost!

A few other things happened

1. The Ducks lost but played an amazing game.  I'm not a college football fan.  But I have so many friends that are Ducks it was hard not to get caught up in the frenzy.  At least it was an interesting game!

2.  The stupid weather people changed the forecast to just rain...

3.  I'm getting things ready to host FLS (book club) here Wed night.

4.  I went to the Asian market and bought sticky rice...that was like a trip to a foreign country!  I'm seriously considering taking my passport and suitcase next time just to see if it will satisfy my travel bug!

5.  I went to my sons double header soccer game which ended up to be a double win for them because there was a double forfeit....I guess the other teams are just to scared to even show up :)

So Jeff's appointment is at 9.  It is the job he is most interested in.  I'm so anxious to hear details...
So today will be spent waiting...
 and teaching...
and grading...
and parenting...
 and cleaning...
 and hoping, hoping that the weathermen got it wrong when they said the snow isn't coming after all...

Frychik

No comments:

Post a Comment