Wednesday, January 26, 2011

10 years....

Just over 10 years ago I received my first passport.
I was so very excited just to own a passport!

I don't think I have to explain myself....
If you know me, you get it...
If you love to travel you get it...

I had an opportunity to have my very first trip abroad!
I would be going to England and France and I had a passport!



I really thought I would only have one trip on that passport. 
Passports are good for 10 years.

I am so thrilled that I ended up with 6 international trips during those 10 years!

I traveled to;
England
France (twice)
Germany (twice)
Austria
Liechtenstein
Switzerland
Italy
Budapest
Czech Republic
Slovakia
Hungary
Poland
and
Peru

But now it's time to have a new passport...
Yesterday I finally had my picture taken and filled out my reapplication form...
It's depressing to see the change in 10 years...


By the way, you are not allowed to smile for you passport photo...

Anyway.  I will be sending off for my new passport tomorrow. 
I have no future trips planned...
But I have lots of dreams...

Now, time to update on Jeff's job search...
Gone are the days where you show up for an interview and get offered a job...
He has gone through three interviews for this job...
He got a call yesterday asking for a 4th...
This one to be an all day meeting finished off with dinner..
They want the wife to come along...
Then another meal at a Drs home, Saturday  please bring the wife to that as well...

My stomach hurts!  How did I get drug into this?
What if I open my big mouth and blow it for my husband?
So that all happens Feb 4...

We continue to wait....
But with hope!

Frychik

2 comments:

  1. You will be beautiful and charming---is this the Sat. post procedure?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will be the wonderful icing on the cake!

    ReplyDelete