Thursday, January 6, 2011

One of my favorite shots

Here's another perspective...
I have a thing for naked buns...
So cute!

NOT to be confused with butt cracks! (no I don't have a pic but I could so easily get one...)
I have seen way, way, to many of those lately!
Why do "they" insist on wearing jeans that expose them so...
It's winter people! They should at least be cold!
Can't you feel the draft???

It's been cold around here...
The geese are walking on water these days....



I missed this shot...
Imagine the geese landing on the ice...
it was hilarious!
They were all ice skating for a moment
very smooth those geese

Did you know they stand on one leg like that?
Hmmm...

Again, thank you so much for your feedback on the travel photo contest.  I really enjoyed
hearing what you picked.  Its fascinating to hear other peoples perspective and I really value it!

The 5 entries will be






Winners and losers, I suppose, will be notified Feb 1 :)
I'll keep you posted.

Frychik

No comments:

Post a Comment