Wednesday, January 5, 2011

This and That

My camera fell into the hands of some scoundrels.  This is the result...




Not bad....it could have been worse.  But still I will be more careful in the future :)

Thank you so much for your feedback yesterday!  I really appreciate it!  It was fun to read what each of you liked the most.  Many of you agreed on three pics, so they are in for sure!  I plan on submitting the pics on Thur.  I just need help with the last two spots...


Pisac Purses had the most votes

Loire Valley had the second


Monestario de San Francisco came in 3rd

For the last two spots there is a four way tie

Pelican

The Andes

St. Johns

Beacon


I still haven't decided on the final two.  I have really enjoyed your feedback.
So if you have an opinion please share.

Frychik

No comments:

Post a Comment