Monday, April 18, 2011

Unsolicited Advice

I'm very blessed to be married to the perfect guy for me.
He's not perfect, I'm not perfect but we are perfect for each other...

This is our 23rd year of marriage...
Along the way we have learned a few things...
One being that we need time with just each other...
That may be a walk at night after work,
A quick dinner out,
Lunch together,
Racquetball,
Or when we can, a weekend getaway...

It had been a long time since we had gone away together...
I believe it was our 20th anniversary...

Yesterday morning we woke up 32 floors up to this view...


We headed to the Seattle for the weekend...

First stop was Bainbridge Island
We like staying there because its just a ferry ride across from Seattle and it has a lovely, laid back
island feel




I love the ferry rides...
I romanticize about what it would be like to live on one of the islands and commute by ferry...
The change in atmosphere from Bainbridge to Seattle is amazing!
From relaxed layed back to high energy, intense in just a twenty min. ferry ride...





I was disappointed that Art Wolfe doesn't keep weekend hours...
But we went by his Studio anyway...
And it looks like he's planning on moving...


Then we headed to Pikes Market


 And went directly to the mini donuts....
They are so yummy and I have to get them every time I go...
They are warm and gorgeous! Well not gorgeous, but they taste gorgeous...
Does that make sense?



The flowers...
The tulips...
I love the market this time of year...
Gorgeous!




We spent the rest of the day exploring...
I will be working on pictures all day and I will post more later...

The weather was chilly but no rain!
It was a great weekend spent exploring, talking, laughing with my best friend!
If you can get away with your significant other do it!
Right now!
Plan it!
Go!!!

Frychik

No comments:

Post a Comment