Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Tiller!

I never thought I would be so excited about purchasing a power tool...


I am so excited to be the proud owner of a garden tiller!
Last year, well every year we have to find someone to come till our garden.  Its a pain...
Last year we found a old farmer up north and for $50 bucks he brought his tractor down and tilled our garden. 
The problem was he didn't come during the week of sunshine he came on a rainy day, which turned out to be the first day of a 30 day rain streak....
Which meant by the time we could plant all the weeds had grown back...


Now we don't have to wait for anybody!  Except Mother Nature....


Last year I was also in a tizzy because I didn't know if we were gonna move or not.
I like this year so much better!

Frychik

PS - Thank you for the get well wishes! I'm still feeling "under the weather" but I believe I'm headed in the right direction :)

No comments:

Post a Comment