Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Random

1. I woke up coughing at 3:30 am and stayed awake until 5 am...

2.  Jeff came home from a meeting at 10:45pm and left this morning for a meeting at 6:30 am

3.  I have to be up and feed and shuttle my children and I don't want to!

4.  As SA Sponsor I have a banquet to plan, organize and hopefully pull off this weekend

5.  Uncle Brent from Tennessee is coming in the weekend...

6.  Mother in law's oven broke so she called last night and said, "can we have lunch at your house?"

7.  Oldest is playing in the band at Orchards church

8.  Husband is teaching in our home church

9.  Making a salad for long time church member's funeral Sabbath

10. Midterm grades are due today

11.  Oldest son's girlfriends birthday today....

12.  I have a glob of nasty in my throat that I can't cough up or swallow down...gross I know...just wanted you to know I'm suffering!

13.  My garden still isn't planted...

14.  Seriously, becoming mentally ready for oldest to have his license so I don't have to drive his behind everywhere...

15.I  Really, really, miss my house husband!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frychik

1 comment:

  1. Sorry your feeling crummy. Mine brought his crud home to the rest of us too. I found your comment about becoming mentally ready for the licensing to be interesting. I've been thinking that I'll be ready when mine does too. I still think I'll have him wait until the 2 years on the permit, but I think it will be okay. Anyways - Hope you get some rest today.

    ReplyDelete