Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Announcing...

I'm VERY excited to announce

http://www.shellyfryphotography.smugmug.com/

Those of you who have told me I should do this are to blame :)
Its awkward to put yourself out there and say "look at me"
But its amazing to do something you love to do and get positive feedback.

So I'm taking the plunge and I've signed up with Smug Mug.  They are awesome because they handle all the business, printing, shipping which would just overwhelm my little brain.  All I have to do is keep the pictures coming.

I would love it if you would check the site out and give me some feedback (pictures I have chosen, prices anything would be welcome)  I believe you can comment from the site or here would be fine.  I have also posted a link on my FB page.

I will be adding more galleries but it is time consuming to go through all my pics and decide what to put up etc...So keep checking back because it will be updated.




One of the toughest parts of this business will be the marketing.  So if your willing to help I would appreciate posts of my links on your fb pages to help spread the word.  I believe while your in smug mug you can also "like" or "share" certain pictures.  THANK YOU!


Thank you very much for the encouragement as I continue to learn and grow.

Frychik

2 comments:

  1. AWESOME!! I just looked at LOT of the pics! You are AMAZING!!!! and SOOOO talented!!!

    ReplyDelete