Monday, March 14, 2011

Talent!

This weekend was a busy, busy weekend!
On Saturday night Tyler rocked it at his school's talent show...
I was beaming!
After hearing that song over, and over, and over, and over again (since Dec!)
It was awesome to hear him nail it on stage!
He chose a really challenging song and I am a proud momma!

He also played with two other groups....
It was so fun to see all these kiddos up on stage doing their thing!
What a great opportunity for them!
2.5 hours of talent!

Sunday it was CAA's turn...

As SA sponsor this show was falling on my shoulders...
However, I have an awesome group of SA officers and they make my job easier
Unless they get sick....
Sunday morning, set up time I had 4 officers out sick...
My other 2 sponsors had family issues...
and one of the judges was sick...

So we did it with 2 judges and I filled in where I could and all went well.
I even shared my special "Dr. Seuss reading talent"

As they say, the show must go on...

It was a good show, if I don't say so myself...
We had live video so we could get these great close ups of fingers flying on guitar strings...
or the drummer who is always hiding in the back...

I am happy to cross it off my "to do list"!

I'm very thankful for this Monday!

Frychik

No comments:

Post a Comment