Tuesday, May 31, 2011

A Wedding


On Sunday Jeff and I headed to Parkdale for a wedding...

For those of you who don't know Parkdale is south of Hood River or further up the north side of Mt Hood.


It was photographers dream.  I only had my small camera for the ceremony so its a bit washed out. 
It was a small group so everyone had great seats :)





The reception was in a barn behind the ceremony and it was lovely!


The Bride was gorgeous!


I love this shot! I was rooting for 3 of these girls and one of them snagged it...


I love Christina's expression! (the one on the left)  I love how Sonja (in yellow) is pretending to be happy for Michelle...



During the reception the sun came out so I snuck out with my "good" camera

 This is one of the cabins that you could stay in.  I wish I had a picture of the inside it is adorable!  I gave my husband strong hints (ok, I told him) that I would love to stay here some weekend!






If the weather had been warmer the reception would have been here.  A lovely spot but I think the barn was equally lovely!


It was a lovely place and I totally want to live there!

The wedding was lovely.  It's so fun to see former students of mine find love and get married! I've enjoyed several weddings over the past few years. I always feel so privileged to be part of their big day!



Frychik

No comments:

Post a Comment