Friday, May 27, 2011

Lost

Yesterday I was sitting at my desk when I glanced down at my left hand

I often look at my 15 year anniversary ring.
I have loved it for 7.5 years. I love the way it sparkles, I love what it represents...
and now I'm looking at a gaping hole in the middle of it...

About 6 years ago the same thing happened...
I was at Starbucks with my friend Shannon and I had just been to the bathroom and had washed my hands
I sat down at the table and shannon noticed something fall to the table, my diamond.

So for several years following that I was very good about having my ring checked twice a year
It actually crossed my mind on Wed.  I walked right past the jewelry store and thought about stopping but didn't...grrrrr

I was so shocked to look down and see it gone!  When had I lost it? Just then? In the shower? While I was teaching? In the car? On the sidewalk?  My students were very sweet and carefully searched the floor of the classroom and my office...I've searched my bed and home...No luck :(

In other news, Tyler is coming home today!  I miss that kid and I'm anxious to hear how his trip went!

Today is my last day of class at CAA
In the end you look back and so much has happened it's hard to believe it's over!
I'm gonna miss teaching these guys!




 I give them their final exam next Wed and then graduation is in a week...

Don't get me wrong, I will miss them but having summers off is why I became a teacher ;)

Frychik

No comments:

Post a Comment