Thursday, May 19, 2011

Help!

 I'm losing my baby...
Look at him!
Man I would love to be able to scoop him up and squeeze him!
He is one handsome, hunky young man!
Look at his expression! It kills me!
It seems one beautiful lady is not enough for him, he can't keep them away ;)
Actually, Ty and his class had their dinner/banquet
They are all so cute!
And in just a few short weeks they are graduating and leaving grade school behind forever...
How is this happening already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



So if you're keeping track (I know I am!) my husband has now wrecked two cars in the past year
I have to shake my head and gloat
I have taken a lot of grief over the years for my driving...My excellent all be it fast driving...
I would like to say a ticket is cheaper than body repair...
I am very thankful that he always gets into slow speed, non injury accidents...
I'm wondering when I need to take his license away...
And I thought it was gonna be scary having a teenage driver!


I realize that what happend to him so easily could have happened to me...
But it didn't...
Love you babe!


Frychik

No comments:

Post a Comment