Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Test

Last night I wrote a 10 page test over the Middle East...

If my kids have bothered to listen to the stimulating interesting, thought provoking lectures I have provided...

If my kids kids have paid attention and learned from the colorful and informative power point presentations I have written for them...

If my kids absorbed the helpful worksheets I asked them to do...

If my kids remembered the facts we reviewed while playing fun games in class...

If my kids used their review time in class wisely...

If my kids took good notes...

If my kids paid attention to the video regarding the Middle East...

If my kids read the book...

If my kids reviewed last night...

They will do well and the test will be over for them in an hour or so....

And then I will be grading tests...

It will take me probably about 8 hours to grade the 30, 10 page tests = 300 pages...

Ugggh!

Frychik

No comments:

Post a Comment