Monday, May 9, 2011

The most sacred of all holidays - Mothers Day!

I will never complain about Mother's Day...
My boys do an excellent job spoiling me...
Their father has done a fantastic job showing them how its done :)


They always make me breakfast...
Back when they got up at the crack of dawn that breakfast would be in bed...
Now that I get up earlier than they do its not in bed, but I'm ok with that....
It's not that comfy eating in bed...


 Over the years they have been more hands on in the actual cooking...
Well, Josh has Ty is always hands on in the food testing arena...
 This is a completely staged picture...
I don't believe he would know how to handle that knife...
I have worked to make sure they are helpful in the kitchen...
Their future wives will thank me ;)
 Every year begins with a menu written out by Ty...
How do you choose between strawberries and chocolate and a maple bar?
Its Mother's Day! I don't have to choose! ;)

 Jeff always makes a run to the grocery store in the morning and stops at Starbucks and picks up my chai...
He always grabs a newspaper and a magazine that I wouldn't normally buy so I can sit around drinking my chai and reading while they make breakfast...
It's a sweet deal!
 I always get strawberries and chocolate...
I am so thankful!
It's such a wonderful holiday!
Have I mentioned that I LOVE strawberries and chocolate?!
Thanksgiving = Turkey
Christmas = Fudge
4th of July = Hot Dogs
Mother's Day = Choc/strawberries!
 My omelet was huge, I was only able to eat 1/3rd of it but it was oh so yummy! 
The maple bar went uneaten...
I had filled up on Choc/strawberries!

Then the big reveal...
They all came out with something under their shirts...
I am the proud new owner of a Droid phone...
So if I don't respond I'm trying to figure it out...
I need a lesson from all you Droid owners out there...

I am blessed with an amazing family!
I love my guys and I'm so happy to be their mom/wife ;)

Then to top the day off the season finale of The Amazing Race!
I was even happy with who won...

I hope each of you had a lovely Mother's Day as well!

Frychik

No comments:

Post a Comment