Tuesday, May 3, 2011

LIfe

School has officially started for me...
I have noticed that some of my fellow graduates have graduated from Harvard...
No pressure...

I've also noticed that a lot of them are serving in the military...
It's easy to feel like a PT history teacher with a degree from an unknown school...
:)

Ty gets his bottom braces on this morning...
I will be teaching about the Middle East...
As SA sponsor I will be helping the kids plan our LAST SA EVENT, the Spring Picnic!
I need to remember to order the spring for the spring picnic!

The school year is coming to a rapid conclusion
Hard to imagine that my oldest is almost an upper classman and my youngest will be
graduating from Meadowglade!

Two High Schoolers....sign
Two massive tuitions....groan

Frychik

No comments:

Post a Comment