Tuesday, May 24, 2011

A list

Tripartite = 3 parts. I realized I hadn't followed up with that, so know we know :)

Yesterday I found a headless mouse in the garage...gross but I'm thankful it's dead

Today in class their projects "Africa in a can" are due...

The sun is supposed to shine today...

Tonight we have to pack up my baby because he is leaving for his class trip...

Tonight we also go to MGAES music program...the last one for us...we have been going to two MGAES music programs per year for the past 11 years!  I can't believe this is the last one!

Last night I told Ty he had to go to bed, he said "why?" I said because "you are a grade schooler and you need your sleep"  He loved that one!

It's official, the accident was not Jeff's fault so that is good news :) (except I did like giving him a hard time)

I'm rambling....

Frychik

No comments:

Post a Comment