Thursday, July 22, 2010

Big News!

Sometimes when you wait long enough for something you actually finally forget you are waiting for it and WHAM when you have really given up and you finally stop coming up with scenarios in your head for it to happen.....it happens. I was driving home from PDX on Monday when my phone rang. I answered it, using my hands! Gasp! No Oprah I haven't signed your no phone pledge....



Anyway it was an interesting conversation which lead to a job offer for me!

Funny, all this focus on Jeff and his job. Which, by the way, he's still looking so please keep praying!


I have been asked to teach at CAA next year!!!!



Unbelievable! It has been 6 years since I left. Well, was asked to leave.....financial reasons you know...I was just tooooo expensive!



Honestly, I'm not sure it has sunk in yet. Here's the interesting part....I will be teaching Josh's Global Studies class...poor kid....



So I teach two sections of GS and help out with sponsoring SA. I work Tue, Thur and Fri. So I can still ski with Ty on Wed with winter sports! It really seems so perfect.



The pay is lousy but the commute is awesome! I'm so excited to be able to teach where my kid is!

I really didn't think this day would come. I'm so thankful for this opportunity!

No comments:

Post a Comment