Thursday, September 2, 2010

Busy

So today is the school picnic.
One of my responsibilities is to be the SA sponsor which means that the school picnic is one of my responsibilities....

I have two other wonderful adult sponsors to help me and 10 SA officers..

I'm sure all will go well today if......

We have the....
snow cone machine
ice for the snow cone machine
syrup for the snow cone machine
pointy cups for the snow cone machine
table and extension cords for the snow cone machine
people lined up to run the snow cone machine (not me sticky, sticky, yuck! Need to delegate!)
if the snow cone machine works...

tug-o-war rope
volleyball nets x2
11 dozen donuts
bottled water

mega phone (very important!)

118 students and a few faculty thrown in for good measure

various games and rules

What did I forget????
I'm sure I forgot something.....

I'll let you know how it goes tomorrow..

Frychik

No comments:

Post a Comment