Monday, August 2, 2010

Sitting....

Jeff and I dropped these three hoodlums off yesterday at camp...



I felt the need to apologize to their counselor...who happened to be a former student of mine...



They are awesome kids! I mean it! But they are 15 year old teenage boys who think they are all that and a bag of chips! And when you put the three of them together its like taking a 2 liter bottle of pop and shaking it really hard then opening it up....I noticed the cabin didn't have carpet...



I told them what I thought of them on the way up. They agreed they are all that and a bag of chips... My husband noticed shortly after our arrival at Big Lake the girls checking out our boys...



He whispered to me that he didn't like the fact that the girls were so "developed"....



Hmmmmmmmmmm I don't like it either.....And I don't like the way they are looking at my boy!




Josh and Jake or "Kiley" (inside joke...he doesn't read this blog so I'm safe :)) have been coming to camp together since they were 7! They act like the own the place at this point....I hope I don't get a call to come pick them up early... ;)







Overall This weekend involved too much sitting!


This weekend I spent far too much time on my backside....


First there was Church....



Then we went to the lake...


It was a cold day. I brought a blanket...I sat on the boat for hours...

Then we drove to Big Lake to drop off our boy and two others for a week of wake boarding....



Then we drove towards home...



Then Jeff and I stopped at PF Changs and I introduced him to lettuce wraps and a wonderful, amazing, decadent dessert called "The Great Wall" check it out! All enjoyed while we sat....



Then we picked up Ty who had spent the weekend camping with Nana and Grandpa and finally drove home....




It was night....I went to bed....





I will be much more active today. My knees ache when I sit too much...I'm old....

No comments:

Post a Comment